A2Y Chamber Event: Small Business Workshop Series, Session III
We are excited to offer educational workshops that will help you in your business.
- Understanding Credit
- Access to Capital
- Bookkeeping / Financial Statements
- Accounting / Tax Preparation
- Marketing and Social Media
On Tuesday, February 21, we will hear from Aejal Parikh, a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, who will walk us through the necessary bookkeeping tasks you need to know to keep your books in order, regardless of what bookkeeping system you use. She will also explain how these entries affect your cash flow statements, such as your profit and loss and balance sheets. In this session you will also learn:
- How to Set up QuickBooks Online
- Important Bookkeeping Terminology
- Why It is Important to Keep Good Records
- How to Sync Bank Accounts and Record Transactions
- How to Invoice a Customer / Receive Payments / Make Deposits
- How to Generate and Read Financial Reports / Cash Flow Statements, and What they Mean
- What Financial Statements / Reports (such as your A/R Aging Summary and Reconciliation Reports) are important to review on a weekly, monthly, and/or annual basis to prepare you for tax season
- So Much More!
Space is limited. Reserve your spot early.
Register here for February 21 session - Bookkeeping
Register here for March 7 session - Accounting / Financial Statements
Register here for March 21 session - Marketing & Social Media
If you have any questions, contact Rosalind Vaughn at Rosalind@a2ychamber.org or (734) 214-0107.
A2Y Chamber Event: Small Business Wor...
Date and Time
Tuesday Feb 21, 2023
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM EST
11:30 am ~ Lunch and Networking
12:00 pm ~ Speaker
2010 Hogback Rd., Ste 4
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
A2Y Chamber Members: $20 per session
Non-Chamber Members: $25 per session
Walk-Ins: $30 - no lunch**
** Advance Registration is Required to have Lunch **